Ratalakia Games has announced plans to bring Distraint to Switch. The developer is teaming up with Jesse Makkonen, its original creator, on the new release.
Distraint is a 2D psychological horror adventure title. We have further details and a trailer below.
Distraint is a horror-novel style of game. It is dark and grim but also has its share of dark humor.
The story progresses quickly which allows for several settings and scenarios.
Your journey will last around two hours!
The gameplay is simple but effective: You move left and right and solve puzzles to progress through the atmospheric story.
– Side scrolling 2D with unique, hand drawn graphics
– Atmospheric music and sound design
– Minimalist interface so your focus never wavers from the experience
– Delve into a unique story full of intriguing twists
– One man effort – No asset flips or cheap tricks, just hard work!