Dogfight: A Sausage Bomber Story gameplay
Posted on April 17, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Gameplay has come in for Dogfight: A Sausage Bomber Story, which just recently debuted on Switch. Fans can get a closer look at the shoot ’em up title.
Those interested in learning more about it can check out the following overview:
10 years since the end of the Sausage war and the victory of the Sausage Corps. Sausage weapon technology brought peace and huge growth in the fields of science, industry, medicine… ushering an unprecedented era of prosperity. Yet, from the shadows of the old world, a new threat rises: the terrorist organisation the Vega Nation! The Sausage Bomber corps must once again rise to protect the world with brand new Sausage based weaponry!
Dogfight: A Sausage Bomber Story features four difficulty levels, as well as a speedrun mode that dynamically scales the intensity of the game, so there are plenty of options for playing the game the way you want to. As you progress through the game and beat missions you unlock new weapons that you can equip on your plane. With 24 weapons there’s a ton of replayability as you experiment with different loadout combinations. Players will find certain loadouts may make short work of particular missions, or maybe you want to challenge yourself so you pick weapons that require a little more finesse.
- 4-player drop-in / drop-out cooperative play.
- Battle across nine distinct environments, each with its own enemy types.
- Play as different pilots with unique planes and abilities.
- Over 250 weapon combinations to choose.
- Hand-drawn sprites and painted backgrounds.
- Epic battles with over-the-top mega bosses.
- Built-in speedrun support.
- Original soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend, RWBY: Arrowfell, Dreamscaper).
- Created/developed by an experienced industry team.
View the gameplay for Dogfight: A Sausage Bomber Story below.
Dogfight: A Sausage Bomber Story is up on the Switch eShop. It supports English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.