Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX reaching Switch on May 3
Posted on April 23, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The European eShop is listing a new title from Digerati. In collaboration with Infinite State Games, Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX is coming to Switch.
Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX has players collecting fruit and avoiding enemies. The game has been “completely remastered and rejuvenated” on Switch, according to the listing. Several modes are included, and you can also unlock characters.
Here’s some additional information and a trailer:
Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX is a remixed version of the much-loved arcade bullet-hell avoid ’em up, completely remastered and rejuvenated for Nintendo Switch.
Deep in the electro-abyss lives a little robot who loves to eat exploding fruit. He also likes staying alive. That’s where you come in…
Get the fruit. Avoid the enemies. Try not to die. (Spoilers: you will die)
– Classic arcade action! Trigger chains of exploding fruit to amass multipliers and score big
– Multiple game modes!
– Remix Mode: 50 unique missions to complete. The ultimate test of reactions and skill
– Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena-based fun machine!
– Time Attack: Dying costs time and points in this intense race against the clock… so don’t die!
– Chill Out Mode: Slow things down for when your nerves are too fried for full-on action
– New and improved visuals for sensory overload
– Acid flavored soundtrack! Including new music from C303PO
– Unlockable character! Each with their own play styles.
Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! DX will be out for Switch on May 3.
Source: Switch eShop