Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition update out now (version 1.02)
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A long-awaited patch is out now for Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition. Klei has started distributing version 1.02.
Today’s update doesn’t include new content, but does implement a number of important fixes. We have the full patch notes below.
- Fixed pirate hat birds in vanilla DS.
- Hammer can now be stored in chests.
- Closing and opening the craft menu with a controller will now return to the same menu category.
- Crocodogs won’t spawn when turned off in the world gen options.
- Fixed Minimap losing progress upon quitting to the menu.
- Fixed an issue with being unable to hammer coral for it’s nubbins.
- Fixed an issue when unequipping boat items from a different boat than the players.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some ballphins to spawn on land
- Crocodogs won’t spawn when turned off in the world gen options
- Fixes crash on transition between Day 16-17 in ShipWrecked
- Fix season jump when leaving caves
Thanks to Patrick Q for the tip.