Dragalia Lost – Ardent Admirers Summon Showcase starts August 22
Posted on August 21, 2019 by Devin(@Sonicb00m111) in Mobile, News
A new Summon Showcase titled Ardent Admirers is set to kick off in Dragalia Lost starting tomorrow, August 22nd.
The event will last until August 31st. Details on the set can be viewed below.
The Summon Showcase will once again feature limited-time adventurers. Featured adventurers and dragons will also have a boosted appearance rate!Availability period for featured summons:1:00 AM, Aug 22, 2019 to 12:59 AM, Aug 31, 2019Get a closer look at some of the featured adventurers and dragons below.Featured adventurer:Stats
- Strength4692514Adventurer Details
- Hildegarde has donned an elegant gown for
Valentine’s, which gives her a mature allure.
Supposedly it’s the first time she has ever worn
one, and more than one person has caught her
wistfully staring at herself in a mirror…Skills
- Blooming Love
- Restores HP to all allies, increases the entire team’s
energy levels by one stage, and continues healing
over the next 15 seconds. When an adventurer’s
energy level reaches level five, they will become
energized, and their next attack or recovery skill
will be upgraded. At this point, using any applicable
skill will reset that adventurer’s energy level to zero.
- Holy Protection
- Grants all teammates a one-use shield that nullifies
damage less than 30% of the user’s maximum HP,
and increases their energy levels by two stages.
This does not stack with any other shields.
When an adventurer’s energy level reaches level five,
they will become energized, and their next attack or
recovery skill will be upgraded. Using any applicable
skill resets that adventurer’s energy level to zero.Co-abilities
- Recovery Potency +20%
- Increases the potency of recovery skills by 20%.
Benefits your whole team.Abilities
- Striking Strength Debilitator II
- Grants the user’s force strikes a 70% chance to
reduce enemy strength by 3% for 10 seconds.
- Stun Res +100%
- Reduces susceptibility to stun by 100%.
- Skill Prep +100%
- Fills 100% of skill gauges at the start of quests.The stats shown here represent each adventurer at maximum level with all mana circles unlocked, not the stats when first obtained.Adventurers with the same name cannot be put into the same team.Featured dragon:Stats
- Strength121995Dragon Details
- A powerful dragon who inherited the Primal
Flame. He believes the strong have a duty to
protect the weak, yet his great power once hurt
those he swore to save. Ever since that day,
he has kept his distance from humanity.Skills
- Promethean Flame
- Deals flame damage to the target and nearby enemies.Abilities
- (Flame) Strength & Wind Res II
- If the user is attuned to Flame:
increases strength by 50%, and adds 15%
to wind resistance.The stats shown here represent the dragon at maximum level, maximum bond, and fully unbound. They do not represent the stats when first obtained.