DreamWorks Spirit Lucky’s Big Adventure heading to Switch
Outright Games today revealed DreamWorks Spirit Lucky’s Big Adventure, the first-ever video game set in the world of DreamWorks Animation’s Spirit franchise. It will release this summer on Switch.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Inspired by the upcoming DreamWorks Animation feature film, Spirit Untamed, this new open-world action-adventure game offers players a chance to go on a wild adventure and explore the wonders of the frontier with Lucky and her beloved wild mustang, Spirit. This original story celebrates themes of adventure, friendship and the special bond between a girl and her horse as Lucky teams up with best friends, Abigail and Pru, to embark on a fun-filled quest for hidden treasure in Miradero.
KEY GAME FEATURES:
● BE LUCKY – Star in a new adventure with your fearless best friends Abigail and Pru.
● BOND WITH SPIRIT – Groom Lucky’s faithful mustang to help him grow stronger and trek to new regions.
● RIDE THE FRONTIER – Explore a wild, open landscape full of collectibles.
● SHOW YOUR STYLE – Give Lucky a new look with outfits and accessories collected throughout the game.
● LIVE THE LIFE – Rescue animals in danger, help the townsfolk, compete in horse races, take photos and more!
DreamWorks Spirit Lucky’s Big Adventure will cost $39.99. The game is planned as both a physical and digital release.
Source: Outright Games PR