Dungeons of Aether update out now (version 1.1.0), patch notes
Posted on April 29, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Dungeons of Aether, which recently came to Switch, now has a new version 1.1.0 update.
One of the major highlights is support for a battle log. On top of that, there’s support for new languages and a few bug fixes.
The full patch notes for the Dungeons of Aether version 1.1.0 update are as follows:
New Localization Options:
- Added translations for Japanese, Spanish, and French.
Features & Bugfixes:
- By popular demand, we’ve added a battle log where you can see what happened during combat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during Hamir’s Bait strategy tutorial.
- Fixed an issue in the first tutorial that prevented you from progressing normally.
- Fixed healing after using an Elevator not saving properly.
- Fixed an issue with Olympia overlapping the floor texture in the Chapter 3’s cutscene.
Dungeons of Aether and its version 1.1.0 update are currently available on Switch.