Electronic Super Joy creator’s next game “Go Go Electric Samurai” will be on Wii U
Posted on March 8, 2016 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
Michael Todd, creator of Electronic Super Joy, has revealed his next project. Go Go Electric Samurai is in development and will launch on several platforms, including Wii U.
Go Go Electric Samurai is an online-multiplayer team sport experience. Here’s a rundown of features:
– Hard, fast & brutal, set to electronic music
– As if ESJ & Rocket League had an ill-advised one-night stand in a scummy motel
– Yomi gameplay, designed by hockey fans
– Balanced for 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
– Perk out your skill set, modify your base attacks & super-moves
– Highly mobile dog-fighting style movement, with fast, brutal, combat
Look for Go Go Electric Samurai sometime in Q2 for $9.99. For now, catch the game’s first trailer below.