Endling: Extinction is Forever Switch gameplay
Endling: Extinction is Forever launched on Switch today, and we now have a closer look with new gameplay. 25 minutes of footage has come in.
You can find additional information about Endling: Extinction is Forever in the following overview:
Will a mother fox manage to keep its little cubs alive?
Experience a world ravaged by mankind through the eyes of the last fox on Earth in this eco-conscious adventure.
Discover the destructive force of the human race, as it corrupts, pollutes, and exploits the most precious and valuable resources of the natural environment day by day.
Explore various 3D side-scrolling areas and defend your tiny furballs, feed them, watch them grow up, notice their unique personalities and fears, and most importantly, help them to survive.
Use the cover of night to stealthily guide your litter towards a safer place. Spend the day resting in an improvised shelter and plan your next move carefully since it could be the last for you and your cubs.
• Explore devastated environments based on real current issues.
• Hunt other animals to feed your cubs and avoid becoming prey.
• Put your survival instinct to the test and get involved in emotionally taxing decisions.
• Find new lairs to be safe from natural and unnatural threats
• Care for your cubs, feed them and teach them new skills to make them less vulnerable.
Watch the new gameplay for Endling: Extinction is Forever below.
Endling: Extinction is Forever is out now on Switch. It supports English, Japanese Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional) language options.