Fall of Light: Darkest Edition heading to Switch this summer
Posted on July 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Digerati announced today that it will be publishing Fall of Light: Darkest Edition. The action RPG launches this summer.
Here’s an introduction to the game:
Fall of Light launched on Steam in 2017 and the console exclusive Darkest Edition version features all the original content as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
The first title from indie studio RuneHeads, Fall of Light featured as a showcase title at Milan Games Week 2017 and is inspired by games such as Dark Souls and ICO. PC gaming site Rock, Paper, Shotgun highlighted Fall of Light as a ‘hidden gem’ when the game launched last year on Steam.
About the game
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
– 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
– 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
– All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
– Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
– Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
And a trailer:
Source: Digerati PR