Fallen Legion Revenants update announced, patch notes
YummyYummyTummy has announced that Fallen Legion Revenants will be receiving a new update very soon, addressing bug fixes and optimization. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Fixed a bug where key items could be removed when using Scry.
- Changed ending and post-game content requirements
- Fixed a bug where Solomon could be unresponsive.
- Optimization for transitioning between battle and Welkin.
- Fixes a bug where the camera can lock when talking to characters.
- An alternate ending has been adjusted to allow players to go on another route after seeing it.
- Additional general bug fixes.
- Certain endings have been adjusted so players do not have to fight a boss again after viewing an ending.
- Tweaks for the Vile Abattoir boss
- Fixes for Orion’s damage output
- Text bug and other general fixes.