Family Man heads to Switch next week, new trailer
Posted on September 7, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The Breaking Bad-inspired RPG Family Man now has a release date and will be appearing on Switch next week, publisher No More Robots and developer Broken Bear Games have announced. It will be available on September 14, 2022.
Family Man was first confirmed for Switch way back in 2018. Originally, it was planned to launch in the following year.
Here’s an official overview with more details about the game:
Family Man is a dark, story-led RPG that asks the question: When pushed to the limits of your own morality, how far would you go for the sake of your family?
You owe money to the mob, and you’ve got three weeks to pay it back. Will you flip burgers and earn an honest living while scraping the money together… or will you take on some dirty jobs for more cash, but potentially push your family away?
Every decision you make affects everyone around you. The neighborhood will blossom or perish under the weight of your decisions, while the path you choose may lead to your household becoming stronger than ever… or the breakdown of your marriage and relationship with your child.
– Explore Riverport, and decide how you want to deal with each situation that arises
– Earn cash the hard (legal) way, or break a few rules here or there
– Every choice you make affects the neighborhood and your family
– Dozens of missions to complete and stories to resolve
– Unlock unique perks that suit your gameplay style
– Multiple different endings based on the decisions you made
We’ve included a trailer for Family Man celebrating the release date news below.
Family Man will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop. If you pre-order the game, you can save 50 percent on the final price.
Source: No More Robots PR