First-person story adventure The Sorrowvirus: A Faceless Short Story set for Switch
Posted on February 28, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Thanks to Eastasiasoft and Adam Sklar, we’ll soon be seeing The Sorrowvirus: A Faceless Short Story set for Switch. It’s been announced that the first-person story adventure will reach the system this spring.
Below is an overview of the game with more details:
Follow the journey of Wyatt Heyll, a young man stricken with a multitude of ailments from an early age. On the verge of death, Wyatt’s parents administer a paranormal substance known as the Sorrowvirus, which contaminates the human soul and prevents it from passing on to the afterlife. This causes a subject to fall into Purgatory instead, where they can heal and return to life. However, every time Wyatt comes back, his cancers and illnesses return more quickly than before.
Wyatt’s parents allow him to continue dying over and over while they perform research on organic particles found in Purgatory that may cure him once and for all. Having died so many times, Wyatt simply wants to let go. Your objective is to set Wyatt free from his everlasting torment. Navigate haunting environments in first person, solving puzzles and discovering clues to unravel Wyatt’s tragic tale. With four endings in sight, only one is the true path.
- Explore the circumstances of a young man’s endless cycle of death.
- Discover changes in dialogue and difficulty as the game remembers previous runs.
- Navigate highly detailed environments in a first-person perspective!
- Solve challenging puzzles to find the answers you seek.
- Immerse yourself with a hauntingly atmospheric soundtrack.
- Release Wyatt from his torment by finding the one true path forward!
Find a trailer for The Sorrowvirus: A Faceless Short Story below.
The Sorrowvirus: A Faceless Short Story will launch digitally on Switch through the eShop.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR