A new update for Freedom Finger is now available. It includes more language support, improves to graphics and UI, and bug fixes.
Below are the full patch notes:
Quality of Life
- Added Japanese and Traditional Chinese translations (translations courtesy of EastAsiaSoft).
Graphics and UI
- Fixed error with embolden Chinese/Japanese font.
- KOWP flower was not indicating damage properly.
- Added the Travis font to all menus.
- MIR space station was layered incorrectly.
- Arcade Mode renamed to Arcade. It’s cleaner.
- Battledome top and bottom boundaries were not wide enough.
- Fixed chapter select title bar glitch.
- Level 6-1: Grabbing the Chinese Heli enemy now disables its shields automatically.
- Level 7-1: Sauce Cap cannons projectiles have been repositioned.
- Fixed crash during Battledome cutscene.
- Fixed crash if tutorial cinematics were skipped too quickly.
- Updated Credits.