Fresh Start, relaxing deep clean adventure, coming to Switch
Publisher Merge Games, along with developer Awaken Realms, today confirmed plans to bring Fresh Start to Switch. It’ll be available by the end of 2023.
Fresh Start is a relaxing deep clean adventure in which players go on a mission to clean up the world and restore nature to its fresh and colorful state. For the first time, it’ll be appearing on consoles.
Here’s some additional information:
A wonderful machine has been put into your hands – a combination of a vacuum cleaner and a watering hose! While traveling the world, you’ll be able to wash away and vacuum up piles of junk and filth to restore nature in all its glory. Everything you collect can be recycled into valuable experience points, which can be put to good use to make your work more efficient with a variety of upgrades in the skill shop! Bring dry and dead plants back to life and spray the ones that are just sprouting to help them bloom in full force! As you travel around the world you’re going to meet some cute, unique friends in need! Use your skills to bring comfort and happiness back into their lives and you will quickly gain their gratitude and friendship.
- Single player deep clean adventure restoring the planet to its natural beauty
- Gather and recycle garbage to clean up the environment
- Water dried up plants and bring back the beauty of the landscape
- Grow your skills by earning experience to upgrade your tools
- Search for mysterious items and solve puzzles
- Befriend and protect endangered wildlife all over the world
We have a trailer for the game below.
Fresh Start will be sold both physically and digitally on Switch. The game will be sold at all major retailers.