Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition update out now (version 1.02.00)
A new 1.02.00 update for Friday the 13th: The Game Ultimate Slasher Edition is now live on Switch. Some major game-breaking bugs have been fixed, the thumb stick input has been adjusted, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- TUNED – Thumb stick input for the Switch Joycon has been tuned to be more in line with our other platform versions.
- REMOVED – Emotes NOT INTENDED for release have been removed in compliance with the status of content in Friday the 13th: The Game.
- FIXED – Interaction Issue that was allowing Counselors to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
- FIXED – Interaction Issue that was allowing Jason to access unreachable areas, such as the roof.
- FIXED – An issue allowing Counselors to interrupt animations such as jumping from windows.
- FIXED – An issue causing the car to sometimes remember forward input, after a crash and restart of the car, causing the car to become stuck.
- FIXED – An issue causing players to be unable to join any online activities in game after a failed attempt to join a Quick Play lobby.
- FIXED – Various locations where counselors could become stuck in the environment.
- FIXED – Various locations where counselors could fall through the environment.
- FIXED – Various locations where Jason could become stuck in the environment.
- FIXED – Title Crash – When a driver is pulled from a vehicle while starting it.
- FIXED – Title Crash – Incorrect button press as Jason to break walls.
- FIXED – An issue causing animation to lock up if button press removed too soon.
- FIXED – An issue causing an Interaction Lock after drop item animation was interrupted.
- FIXED – Various floating objects in game, including a police car. No more flying cops.
- FIXED – Counselors being able to be healed while in a vehicle or hiding spot.
- FIXED – Props with incorrect properties, such a wooden immobile vehicles.
- FIXED – A portrait in a cabin that would disappear when you approached. Spooky.
- FIXED – Various counselor “Safe Spots” on multiple maps.
- FIXED – Hologram wood pile is now solid again.
- FIXED – Double shotgun spawn in single location on Higgins Haven Small.
- FIXED – Offline Bots – Fixed an issue that would cause the bots to become stuck if Jason hits them during an animation.
Thanks to Mike for the tip.