Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition announced, out on November 14
Publisher Microids and developer Eden Games have announced Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition, an updated version of the Switch racer. It’s due out on November 14.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition builds on the original game with some additional content. The developers are packing in a new campaign, Mythical Porsche cars, and all previous DLC.
Here’s the full rundown of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition:
With two opuses respectively released in 2017 and 2018, the Gear.Club Unlimited series has offered to Nintendo Switch players the first realistic racing game franchise. With hundreds of miles to race on, some of the most prestigious cars from leading brands and a garage which allow players to customize their vehicles from bodywork to engine, the license has revitalized the racing game genre on Nintendo Switch.
What’s next? A new edition is coming by the end of 2019!
This year, Eden Games and Microids will take the players even further thanks to Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition! With its huge playing area including more than 250 races, players will be able to drive some of the most beautiful Porsche supercars in breathtaking environments.
• A new campaign mode: the Porsche Series and its seasonal Flow
• Mythical Porsche cars from the famous German manufacturer playable in all game modes
• All Gear.Club Unlimited 2’s previously released DLCs
– Ford Mustang Police
– Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
– Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
– Stickers Board “Arrows”
– BMW M4 Coupe Wave
– Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
– Lotus Exige S English Racing
– Stickers Board “Checker”
– Challenger Sherif
– BMW Z4 Rodster Red Camo
– Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Paint Stroke
– Sticker Board “Hazard”
– BMW M4 Coupé Loyal 1
– McLaren 570S Humble Bee
– Ruf CTR 3 Model 03
– Sticker Board “Wings”
– Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
– Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300
Source: Microids PR