Gem Wizards Tactics receives February release date
Posted on February 14, 2022 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Publisher RedDeerGames and developer Keith Burgun Games have revealed the release date for single-player turn-based wargame Gem Wizards Tactics. The title is slated to arrive digitally on the Switch eShop on February 18. Check out an overview for the game below the break.
Get ready for crazy emotions and straining your tactical mind!
AWAKE A TRUE STRATEGIST IN YOURSELF
Master all skills, think tactically, and prove that you can win any battle, even in unfamiliar territory! Remember – each battle is a complex puzzle to solve.
A HELLISH CORPORATION
Here they are, Business Demons. They’re here to conquer whatever they can with their corporate hands. Follow the adventure of a young intern on an epic quest to find the truth about Omni-Gem!
Use all the opportunities provided by the map and your skills to defeat the enemy. Even the most irrational! Be creative and inventive. Crush, use the forces of nature like fire and ice and win battles in the most spectacular … or funny ways.
With four nations, and 26 unique units – each with special skills to use – and the variety of methods available in the fight. All this in a cute, cartoon pixel art style.
- Endless playtime with randomly generated maps. You can even create your own!
- Multiple fight mechanics that allow for a variety of tactics combinations! Learn them all!
- 4 different nations, with a total of 26 units with unique powers – combine them to unleash hell!
- Many play modes including Story mode, campaign, and custom games
- Colorful pixel art visuals and a captivating soundtrack!
Source: RedDeerGames PR