Glass Masquerade reaches Switch next month
Posted on January 24, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Glass Masquerade is making its way to Switch next month, Digerati has announced. A release is set for February 8 via the eShop.
Here’s an overview for the jigsaw-based puzzle game, along with a trailer:
About the game
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the ‘International Times Exhibition’ – an interactive electronic show.
– 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete
– Journey around the world – Each puzzle is inspired by a different country
– Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style
– Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress
– Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev
– Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times
– Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Source: Digerati PR