GRIP: Combat Racing roadmap details upcoming content and support
Wired Productions and Caged Element have more plans for its futuristic combat racer. Today, the two companies unveiled a roadmap for the game that highlights what’s to come for the game.
The team is working on game balancing enhancements, new tracks and modes, and more. 2019 will also bring about a new racer series in the competitive sphere.
We have the full breakdown from the roadmap below.
DECEMBER: TRACK FIXES (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed invisible walls appearing on level Rust
- Fixed hole in second tunnel on track LIT.
- Fixed crashes for private online tournaments for the client
JANUARY: BIG ASS UPDATE (All formats)
- Major updates to AI behaviour
- Achievement Value Tweaks
- Leaderboard Improvements
- UI improvements
- Fixed issues with some controller bindings
- Improvements to the game’s rival system in campaign
- Improved vehicle handling
- Difficulty level and engine power no longer voteable in multiplayer
- Turrets Disabled on Easy
- Improved Audio Effects
FEBRUARY: TEAM MODES AND NEW TRACKS (All Formats)
- You’ve asked for it! Team Modes are coming! Hit the arena with your crew and battle it out on the leaderboards!
MARCH: NEW CAR PACKS (All Formats)
- Three new cars are currently in design, along with something special racers from the 90’s will enjoy!