Harvestella will have multiple improvements based on demo feedback
Posted on October 19, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
Those that played the recent Harvestella demo will be happy to hear that Square Enix is implementing multiple improvements based on player feedback. These include better load times, adjustments, and bug fixes.
Here’s what to expect:
- Reduced time lapse speed on the world map and the field.
- Reduced hit time for fishing.
- Reduced cooldown time for job changes.
- Increased the Mage’s normal attack speed.
- Partially reduced loading time.
- Addition of a warning effect when a character’s HP is low.
- Modified UI during save and auto-save.
- Various assorted bug fixes.
Square Enix says that these changes are only planned for the retail release. The improvements are not planned for the demo version.
Harvestella launches for Switch on November 4, 2022. We have various screenshots and details for the game’s winter season here.