Hidden object puzzler Anomaly Hunter on the way to Switch
Posted on July 22, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Hook Games has announced that Anomaly Hunter, a “sci-fi hidden object game with unique puzzle and time-traveling mechanics”, is currently in the works for Switch. A release is planned for Q4 2020.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Anomaly Hunter – sci-fi hidden object game with unique puzzle and time-traveling mechanics. In the age of time-travelling machines, that’s obvious that somebody will mess up – play as detective, who must fix time anomalies and find the guest of honor. Meet King Arthur, alien mutants and communist dictator – all in a single game. Control time, discover worlds, destroy civilizations just by… CLICKING! Hidden object power!
• Well-designed plot with various characters, plot twists and funny dialogues;
• 11 original locations from different times and planets;
• Time-traveling mechanics that affect locations;
• The unique detailed visual style;
• Gazillion of Easter eggs, most of them you won’t find anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Source: Hook Games PR