Hundred Days: Winemaking Simulator gameplay
Posted on February 26, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Hundred Days: Winemaking Simulator will be appearing on Switch soon, but we have some early gameplay. This comes ahead of the title’s launch next week.
If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out the following overview:
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new Winery. First choose which vines to grow, learn how to grow them and when to harvest. Then following the entire winemaking process deciding on the type of wine you want to produce or the market requires. You will also have to sell the wine produced to allow your company to expand.
As in reality, every choice made, from the vineyard to the sales, will be able to influence the wine produced both in quantity and quality . A quality wine will increase the reputation of your company worldwide, it may have come at a higher price and will allow you to grow better and faster.
- Simulative and realistic approach suitable for both beginners and more experienced players
- The ability to cultivate different types of vine
- Analyze the soil and choose the grape variety that best suits those characteristics
- Organize work in the vineyard such as pruning or chipping
- Protect your vines through specific treatments depending on the type of disease
- Check the state of ripeness of the grapes and decide when to harvest
- Follow the winemaking processes and enhance the characteristics of your wine
- Select the yeasts and bacteria used during fermentation
- Decide how and which of your wines age with aging
- Customize your bottles by choosing their shape, color and other aesthetic characteristics
- Create your sales network and adapt the characteristics of your product to the type of customer
- Manage marketing and social activities to increase the reputation of your company
Have a look at the gameplay for Hundred Days: Winemaking Simulator on Switch below.
Hundred Days: Winemaking Simulator is planned for a February 28, 2022 release on Switch. It will support English, Japanese, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese language options.