Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party announced for Switch
Publisher Microids and developer Smart Tale Games have announced Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party, which is coming to Switch. It’s due out in Fall 2023.
Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party is a party game supporting up to four players, and it promises to “immerse you in the iconic world of Inspector Gadget.” It’ll be possible to stroll through the environments of the original series, meet characters like Chief Quimby, Penny or the M.A.D. agents, and use gadgets to fight the M.A.D. forces.
Here’s some additional information:
Wowsers! Play as the iconic Inspector Gadget and join your friends in this new party game! Metro City has fallen under the control of the evil Dr. Claw. In order to save the city, Inspector Gadget must use a time machine to go back in time. Unfortunately, the machine breaks down and the inspector’s ancestors are teleported to the present.
Your mission: Explore Metro City and confront Inspector Gadget’s ancestors to recover the missing parts of the machine. You’ll have to solve mini-game quests to unlock the bolts needed to repair it.
- Embark on a fun and exciting adventure as the legendary Inspector Gadget and save Metro City from Dr. Claw!
- Explore Metro City and complete quests and challenges in Adventure Mode.
- Discover 16 entertaining mini games inspired by the Inspector Gadget universe, such as Count Them All, My Precious and Pass the Bomb!
- Have fun with family and friends in Multiplayer mode.
- Enjoy the exceptional soundtrack by Tanis Chalopin, the daughter of Inspector Gadget’s creator, Jean Chalopin.
View the first screenshots from Inspector Gadget: Mad Time Party below.