Invisigun Reloaded update out now (version 1.8.4)
Posted on May 25, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Invisigun was recently updated on Switch to version 1.8.4. Along with performance improvements, it includes and a fix for disconnections upon returning to lobbies after matches.
Below are the full patch notes:
- GAME: Performance optimizations
- UI: Adjusted some button target visuals for clarity
- JOURNEY: Aether’s boss shows shields on all body segments instead of just the head
- JOURNEY: Regen shield time on Carmen stage 6 increased from 0.5s to 0.75s
- UI: Fixed localization typo
- INPUT: Fixed some instances where control would be lost
- NET: Fix for some disconnection cases when returning to the lobby after a match
Invisigun Reloaded is available on Switch via the eShop.