JRPG-inspired adventure tERRORbane announced for Switch
Posted on June 2, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
BitNine Studio has announced tERRORbane, a JRPG-inspired adventure. A release window hasn’t been announced, but the game is said to be coming soon.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Choose your own glitch adventure! In tERRORbane the player explores scores of wacky errors and witty glitches, sprinkled with a dash of video game culture references. Help (or challenge) the Developer in his quest to fix his own game and collect all the bugs through multiple, unique playthroughs to become the bane of errors!
At first sight, a familiar, classic jRPG – tERRORbane offers more than exploration of quaint towns and spooky dungeons. Behind every corner and under each stone lies a callback to gaming history’s greats or an unexpected twist on classic mechanics. Hunting down every silly and quirky bug in the game will require a keen eye and several playthroughs, but each one will reward the player with a right laugh, or at the very least a nostalgic smirk.
– jRPG inspired gameplay with majestic lands and mighty foes
– Quirky characters and snappy dialogue
– No bugs!
– More references to video games than you can handle
– A friendly, although a bit cocky Developer
– Original take on classic mechanics
– Absolutely no bugs!
– Diverse lands that don’t fit into any one genre (Fantasy? Post-apo? We don’t know!)
– Alright, there might be a few bugs here and there, but you’ll help us find them, right?
We’ve included a trailer for tERRORbane below.
Source: BitNine Studio PR