Mad Gear Games has rolled out a new update for their action-adventure, Kemono Heroes. This update mostly involves fixing various bugs and improves general stability. Read the full notes here:
– Hanako no longer throws Fudemaru’s talismans.
– Cactus monsters won’t become stuck in the ground.
– Fixed error that allowed players to skip straight to the boss during the second playthrough of the stage.
– Fixed issue that caused lag when throwing too many kunai at once.
– Frame rate no longer randomly drops.
– The moon falling will now correctly result in everyone dying.
Crashes, freezes, and locks
Start of game
– No softlock if new players join during the intro cutscene or title screen.
– Fixed issue where the game would lock if a player disconnects during Continue screen.
Players who disconnect during Continue screen and then reconnect will now appear correctly.
– No softlock if a player leaves at the start of the fight.
– Fixed issue that caused game to crash when a new player connects before the fight starts.
– Fixed issue that caused game to crash when players connect or disconnect while the moon medallion is flying during second loop playthrough.
– Characters no longer spawn on top of each other in 4-player mode.
– If the party defeats a boss with only one player left, the continue screen will show the correct player character in the following screen.
– Fixed issue where a player who dies and isn’t revived in time caused the remaining living player(s) to die and respawn the fallen player.
– Characters will now spawn correctly when playing stages that do not have a number (ex: boss stages, cloud stage).
– Characters no longer randomly fly across the screen during the first stage after finishing the first half of the game.
– New players will now spawn with the correct weapon loadout (Hooks, Bombs, unlockables, etc.)
– New players who enter during fight will now correctly spawn with their characters in flying animation.
– Characters now correctly appear when new players enter during the fight.
– Achievement “Kijimuna” can now be unlocked by changing into the fishing enemy as Fudemaru and fishing an enemy.
Kemono Heroes is available now on the Switch eShop for $14.99