Killer Queen Black update adds local multiplayer and more
Liquid Bit and BumbleBear Games have announced a substantial patch for Killer Queen Black. With the new 1.60 “Hydra” update, players can access eight-player local co-op. Other features include selectable regions on Switch.
Below are the full patch notes:
– Eight-player local support for PC and console
– Region selection on Switch
– Custom (online) and local matches can be started by a single player
– Bots can fill out local and custom matches
– Teams in local and custom matches can now be automatically shuffled
– Streamer mode: Choose which names to display in-game and in menus
– Map pools now skew towards more variety and fewer repeats
– Various bug fixes and UI improvements
Killer Queen Black can be purchased physically and digitally on Switch.
Source: BumbleBear Games PR