Knights & Guns out on Switch in September, debut trailer
Posted on July 15, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Baltoro Games has shared an update on Knights & Guns, its arcade run-and-gun title. It’s now confirmed for a Switch release on September 10.
Here’s some additional information from Baltoro Games:
More than 150 levels!
– Small levels, big levels, narrow levels, XXL levels!
– Various weapons, various challenges and various enemies await you!
– Fight awesome bosses on perilous stages!
– Traverse the non-linear campaign map!
– Knights & Guns is an action shooting game for 1 or 2 players! Inspired by the classics, developed for modern audiences…
– …but feel free to take on the challenge alone if you’re brave enough!
A lot of content!
– Traverse the map the quickest way or be a completionist. It’s up to you: will you finish the game in a few hours or will you try to find every secret, every armor, and every gun?
– 60fps gameplay! Try the different modes! Hunt the monsters! Survive! Play on small, big and narrow maps!
– Check out all the awesome suits of armor and, of course, all the GUNS! Lasers, shotguns, grenade launchers, sniper rifles… They are all here!
And the first trailer:
Knights & Guns will support English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean language options.
Source: Baltoro Games PR