Urban Flow out in June, debut trailer
Posted on 3 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 0 comments
The action-puzzler Urban Flow has been dated for Switch. It’ll release digitally via the eShop on June 26, Baltoro Games has announced.
Here’s an overview of Urban Flow, along with a trailer:
Action-puzzler Urban Flow heading to Switch in Q2 2020
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 0 comments
Baltoro Games has announced that Urban Flow, a new action-puzzler that supports up to four players, is seeing release on Switch. The title is currently on track to launch in Q2 2020.
Here’s some information about Urban Flow, along with a trailer:
Moto Rush GT launches April 19, trailer
Posted on 1 year ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Not too long ago, we heard that Moto Rush GT would be heading to Switch – complete with support for the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Motorbike. Baltoro Games today announced that the game will be available on the eShop starting April 19.
Here’s a trailer:
Moto Rush GT can be pre-ordered now with a special 30% discount of $10.49 / €10.49.
Source: Baltoro Games PR
Moto Rush GT coming to Switch in April, supports the Labo Toy-Con Motorbike
Posted on 1 year ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Switch | 0 comments
Baltoro Games are working on a racing game for Nintendo Switch. Perhaps the most interesting feature of Moto Rush GT, which is scheduled for a release in April, is that it will support the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Motorbike as one of its control schemes. Here’s a feature list of the game from the developers themselves:
– Over 100 levels!
– 12 bikes that can be customized, changed and recolored!
– Endless racing experience!
– Optional Nintendo Toy-Con support – play with your LABO!
– 60fps and fast-paced gameplay!
– Race against time, ghost opponents or try various challenges!
– Tilt support – play by rotating your console!
– 4 different modes balanced for both adults and kids!
– Weather and day-night cycle effects: night, rain and storms!
– Inspired by arcade culture games and six-generation era racers!