Knights of Pen & Paper 2 – Deluxiest Edition coming to Switch later this year
Posted on July 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Seaven Studios partnered with Behold Studios to bring Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition to Switch several weeks ago. The two will also be doing something similar with the sequel, Knights of Pen & Paper 2 – Deluxiest Edition.
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 – Deluxiest Edition is a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure. Find an overview below, along with a trailer.
Prepare to join Knights of Pen & Paper 2 in a turn-based, retro style, pixel-art adventure full of danger, intrigue, and semi-appropriate cultural references!
Assemble your party and control your group of pen and paper role-players as they are guided through their adventures by the Game Master. All the fun of pen and paper RP, none of the lost dice!
Now including races like Dwarf or Elf, assemble the party of your choice, choose quests and combat encounters, delve into dungeons, craft powerful items, and complain loudly to the GM.
– Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
– Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist+1 Fury expansion!
– Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
– More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
– Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize
– There’s no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
A release date for Knights of Pen & Paper 2 – Deluxiest Edition has not been announced, but Seaven Studio hopes to have it ready by Christmas. Super Rare Games will be offering a physical version.
Source: Seaven Studio PR