Legends of Ethernal western release taking place this month
Posted on October 16, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Legends of Ethernal went up on the Japanese Switch eShop about a month ago. We’re not sure what the holdup was, but the game is just about to head west as Natsume has confirmed an overseas release date of October 30.
Here’s some information about Legends of Ethernal as well as a trailer:
In Legends of Ethernal, it is up to you to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance. Explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve challenging puzzles, and battle frightening creatures. Using the crafting power of ether, new powers and weapons will be unlocked to you, allowing you to explore more and more of the world of Arkanys!
Legends of Ethernal features:
– Enjoy mechanics that unlock with weapons and items that you find.
– Solve puzzles and unleash your fighting tactics against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
– Gather ethers and use items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
– Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
– Experience a compelling and linear storyline with great characters.
– Listen to the wonderfully crafted score; produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
– Try Hardcore Mode for an intense experience, or enable Relaxed Mode to help you or your little one complete the game.
Legends of Ethernal will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Natsume PR