Let’s Play! Oink Games update out now (version 4.0.0), patch notes
Posted on September 22, 2022 by Nicolas in News, Switch eShop
Let’s Play! Oink Games has just received a new update. This update adds a number of new features, including the new game mode Fafnir and a block list feature.
Here are the full patch notes for the update:
- “Fafnir” added to library.
- Nintendo Switch version only: displays of the number of unlocked icons to matched with the Steam version.
- If you have been playing since Ver. 3 or earlier, the 51 icons will be unlocked from the start (note: the icons appearance has been changed. Number of usable icons remains the same).
Table / Matching
- A block function has been added.
- While blocked, operations will appear as follows.
- Tables with players you’ve blocked will not display on the “Find a Table” screen.
- When joining a table, if a player you’ve blocked has already joined the table, “A blocked player is present. Unable to join table” will be displayed and wi’ll prevent you from joining the table.
- When joining a table, if you are blocked by a player who is already at the table, the message “A blocked player is present. Unable to join table” will appear and you won’t be able to join.
- Nintendo Switch version only: the icon in the Switch Home menu has been changed.
- Steam version only: the file size of the game has been reduced.
Lobby / Chat
- Added an emote.
- “Fafnir” game icons.
Other unlisted changes and problem fixes have been included for a more comfortable playing experience.