Liberated update out now (version 1.0.2)
Posted on July 11, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The comic adventure shooter Liberated was updated this week to version 1.0.2. It includes a higher frame rate, nicer visual effects, and adjustments.
Below are the full patch notes:
– The game is now overall more stable and smooth, with a higher frame rate.
– We tweaked gamma brightness to better represent the game both in docked and portable modes.
– You’ll notice that water, fog, explosion and other effects now look way nicer.
– We made the elevator sequence more painless by repositioning the enemies.
– We tweaked the way the response timer is displayed during timed events.
– The resolution in the Drone Practice sequence is now correct.
– We removed some typos from the dialogue in the English and Polish versions.
Liberated is out for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Switch news