Life simulation RPG Sword and Fairy Inn 2 seeing release on Switch
Posted on September 26, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Eastasiasoft and Softstar are teaming up on a Switch version of Sword and Fairy Inn 2, the two sides announced today. The game is planned to launch either by the end of this year or in 2023.
Sword and Fairy Inn 2 is a life simulation RPG featuring familiar faces from the Sword and Fairy universe in which players run an inn. Continue on below for some additional information;
Familiar faces from across the Sword and Fairy universe come together to run an inn and build a happy life in Sword and Fairy Inn 2, a cute and casual life simulation RPG that combines a huge variety of gameplay mechanics in adorable chibi style! Manage a family restaurant, travel the world to find legendary kitchenware and trade special food items, grow crops, play mini games and more! But above all else, you’ll need to make sure your customers are happy with the services you provide, which will bring more people to the village and make your inn a bustling success story.
As you manage the inn, you’ll be able to assign specific roles to each character you meet and recruit, and as you progress, you’ll learn more about each of your companions – their goals, personalities, skills and their often-comical flaws. This is a lighthearted take on the Sword and Fairy world, one that’s comforting and familiar for long-time fans but also welcoming to newcomers.
- Manage a restaurant, inn, gardens and more in a standalone life sim spin-off of Sword and Fairy!
- Explore the surrounding countryside to gather special ingredients and cooking wares.
- Meet characters from across the Sword and Fairy universe and recruit them as staff!
- Grow your village as you attract more business and keep customers happy.
- Celebrate the expansive world of Sword and Fairy in colorful chibi style.
- Enjoy a wide variety of unique play mechanics and mini-games!
And here’s a trailer for Sword and Fairy Inn 2: