LISA: Definitive Edition launch trailer
Posted on July 18, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Serenity Forge and Dingaling Productions have gone live with a launch trailer for LISA: Definitive Edition. It includes a host of new content plus upgrades and quality-of-life enhancements to the cult classic adventure titles.
Here’s some additional information:
After a mysterious event known only as the “White Flash” wipes out all women in existence, warlords, imbeciles and perverts are left to rule the world of Olathe. Follow Brad’s relentless journey through the barren wasteland making sacrifices and cutting off arms to save party members, fighting through countless unique monster and enemy encounters, beating up old friends and past traumas and doing whatever it takes to save his daughter, the last girl alive…
LISA: Definitive Edition brings new content and nightmares to the game with:
- HD graphics and pixel-perfect int scaling.
- Brand-new campfire conversations, allowing you to mourn the deaths of party members even more.
- New enemy and boss fights.
- New quests featuring never before seen battles and dialogue.
- Brand-new stories with multiple endings.
- Updated battle systems introducing new “Warlord Skills,” updated timed attacks and UI overhaul.
- New border art overlays for wide-screen viewing.
- A new music player to listen to your favorite tracks and 20+ new Definitive Edition-exclusive songs.
- Painless (easy) mode for players looking for an easier time.
- Controller features utilizing Nintendo Switch HD Rumble
- 12 new localized languages.
- And even more secrets to explore.
Check out the LISA: Definitive Edition launch trailer below.
Something else worth noting, Serenity Forge has revealed that the series originator, LISA: The First, will be revitalized through a comic book retelling of the game’s events. It sheds new light on the enigmatic events of the original game with bold and expressive illustrations in compact, manga-style dimensions. More details will follow later.