Live by the Sword: Tactics winter update announced, patch notes
Posted on November 23, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Gravity Game Arise and Labrador Studios have announced a new winter update for Live by the Sword: Tactics.
Alongside new content, content has been changed and adjusted thanks to player feedback. The game is receiving a Stat Point System, unlockable Grand effects, new boards and items, increased movement speed, and more.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Stat Point System Introduced
- Unlock game changing Grand Effects
- Pirate, Thief, and Merc have all had their kits expanded
- 30 new boards to fight on
- 6 new items to purchase
- Attitudes added to characters recruited
- Every story mode fight has been adjusted
- No more fighting 5 of the same enemy
- Fights now have limits on what classes can be used
- Optional Animation speed increase
- Movement speed increase
- New ways to customise characters
- Over 20 traits added
- Balance pass on every class
- Adventure Mode unlocked
Live by the Sword: Tactics’ winter update will be available on most platforms starting December 6, though the Switch version will have it at a later date.
Source: Gravity Game Arise PR