Lonely Mountains: Downhill update out now (version 1.1.2), patch notes
Posted on November 25, 2020 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Megagon Industries has rolled out a new update for Lonely Mountains: Downhill. This update fixes bugs and adds some new features. Take a look at the full patch notes below.
- Major Bugfix: Fixed missing checkpoint on trail 2 and removed unnecessary checkpoint from trail 1 in the menu map.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that claimed Daily Ride rewards were only available after a restart.
- Feature Change: Daily Rides Unlock: Daily rides now only get unlocked after the player has finished the first trail on Graterhorn at least once in Explorer Mode.
- New Feature: Daily Ride Explanation: If the player opens the daily ride menu for the first time an explanation pop up appears
- New Feature: DLC Explanation: if the player opens the DLC mountain for the first time and hasn’t played Graterhorn yet, a pop up appears recommending to play the tutorial first.
- New Feature: Season Length Display: The remaining season length is now displayed in the season ranking screen.
- Feature Change: Section Best-Time Display: The Section Best-Time display will not be displayed anymore during the daily rides.
- Feature Change: Section Delta Display: The delta-Time Display for sections (which shows whether you improved your time or not) will not be displayed anymore in the daily rides.
- Feature Change: Personal Best-Time display: Removed the personal best-time display on checkpoint lines for daily rides.
- Feature Change: Restart from Checkpoint: Using the pause menu to restart from the last checkpoint will now also count as a crash.
- Feature Change: Remaining Time Feedback: If players try to start a daily ride with less than 5 minutes left a warning will appear.
- Bugfix: Rain on Eldfjall in Hidden location: It will now also rain in hidden locations.
- Bugfix: Daily Ride Redmoor Obstacles: Fixed a bug that obstacles on the daily ride were not always the same on Redmoor.
- Bugfix: Fences: Fixed a bug that players were able to glitch through fences.
- Bugfix: Enter Name Pop Up: Removed some legacy code that might fix a bug that the “enter name” pop up appeared.
- Feature Change: German Localization: “Tägliche Fahrten” are now called “Tagesstrecken”
- Bugfix: Removed “Start Ride” button when there is no challenge available
- Bugfix: English Loca: Fixed a grammar error in one of the bike descriptions
- Improvement: Updated Post-Effect Stack to newest version
- Improvement: Some slight level design changes and polishing on Eldfjall