Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness update (version 1.0.3) available now, patch notes
A new update has been released for Made in Abyss: Binary Star Falling into Darkness, bringing the game up to version 1.0.3. As well as the usual bug fixes, this update is of particular significance as it removes the requirement that you clear the game’s story mode, Hello Abyss, to access Deep in Abyss, meaning that players will be able to access both modes of the game from the beginning. Full details can be found below:
– The release requirement for Deep in abyss mode has been removed, and you can play two modes from the beginning.
– Balance respawning enemies.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes the enemy could not be attacked.
– Fixed a bug that occurred when discarding an item while crouching.
– Relaxed the judgment of input timing during some events.
– Fixed a bug that the ending could be seen many times after clearing “DEEP IN ABYSS”.
– Fixed a bug that the effect of “gas ball spores” may not expire.
・ I adjusted the recipe of “chili bun”.
– Fixed a bug in the text.
– Fixed other minor bugs.