Miitopia Day One updates out now (version 1.0.1 and 1.0.2)
Posted on May 21, 2021 by Bryce(@brodee922) in Switch
Miitopia is out today on Switch and since it is now May 21 in some regions, the Day One updates have gone live. These updates fix a small list of bugs that can be seen below in the official patch notes.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.