Mineko’s Night Market heading to Switch this year
Posted on May 10, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Humble and Meowza Games are bringing Mineko’s Night Market to Switch, Nintendo has confirmed. A release is planned for later this year.
Mineko’s Night Market, an adventure / merchant simulation games, takes inspiration from games such as Animal Crossing, but has a bigger emphasis on story, crafting, and exploration. We have some additional information and a video below.
You play as Mineko, a curious girl who has just arrived at her new home on a struggling superstitious Japanese-inspired island at the base of Mount Fugu. The locals on the island worship the Sun Cat, Abe. What was always thought to be a long-told myth has the town puzzled, as sightings of Abe have begun to surface among the residents of the island in recent days.
Discover the secrets behind the town while managing your daily activities, completing various jobs, venturing on whimsical quests, and crafting peculiar items in preparation for the weekly Night Market!
Mineko’s Night Market is a game that celebrates Japanese culture while introducing a heartwarming story about friendship, tradition, and many, many cats.
– Explore the village and surrounding areas searching for rare resources and making new friends
– Craft peculiar items with the resources you find around the world
– Barter with townsfolk at the weekly Night Market to sell almost anything you make and find
– Play and compete in a variety of Night Market games like cat racing, octopus pull, and sumo-suit wrestling
– Uncover the mysteries of the Sun-Cat Abe and Mount Fugu Island!