Monomals Switch launch trailer
Posted on October 22, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
A new launch trailer has come in for Monomals, a puzzle platformer for Switch. Publisher Rogue Games and developer Picomy are celebrating the game’s release on Nintendo’s console.
Here’s an overview of Monomals, straight from the eShop page:
There’s a big music contest going on amongst the world’s best animal DJs! Armed with a big fishing rod and a plug, go fishing in deep waters to help the DJs catch all of the Monomals, and create your very own music in the MonoMaker!
• Choose your favorite animal DJ: Retro Rabbit, Funky Frog, Techno Tiger, Rocky Rhino, or MC Scratch.
• Explore 28 beautiful oceanic courses full of hazards and challenges
• Prepare for Arena Battles and catch tons of Monomals
• Discover dozens of collectibles and power-ups
• Use the Monomals in the MonoMaker to create your own music
• Listen to your own music in your self-created playlist during your fishing adventures
• Switch instantly between music genres and listen to different styles of your music
• Create and use Monomal stamps for instant results!
• Literally unlimited hours of music making!
• Compete in the offline Hot 99 chart and go platinum!
• Rate or be rated – share your music creations online for others to download!
• Join weekly online contests and become the best musician!
Have a look at the Monomals Switch launch trailer below.
Monomals can be purchased digitally for Switch via the eShop. For more on the game, access the official site here.