Morphies Law: Remorphed launches July 30
Posted on July 10, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The revamped version of Morphies Law has been a long time coming. Developer Cosmoscope has now announced the release date for Morphies Law: Remorphed, which is slated for July 30.
The game will be coming to Steam on the same day. When that happens, cross-platform play will be supported.
Here’s an overview of Morphies Law, along with a new trailer:
Morphies Law is centered around a simple rule: hit somebody and you grow, get hit and you shrink. Your mass-stealing morphing robot, your Morphie, has limbs that grow or shrink individually based on taking or giving hits. The size of your body parts don’t only affect how easy it is to hit you, but also your abilities like movement and special skills called Plugins. Every map has its own mechanic that also interacts with the mass of your character, giving even more depth to this integral system. Custom weapons, skins, and loadouts add even more to create an incredibly deep, singular experience centered around stealing mass.
Morphies Law Key Features
– Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, and each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
– Plugins for your body: each body part has a unique Plugin to help you change your strategy. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies.
– Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you!
– Unique game modes: mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
– Maps with unique features: every map has an unique mass-related feature that’ll make it different from the rest!
– Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! You can choose from premade options, make your own custom ones and much more!
Source: Cosmoscope PR