Multiplayer sci-fi game Half-Dead out on Switch next week
Posted on June 3, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Room710Games’ multiplayer sci-fi title Half-Dead is making its way to Switch next week, according to an eShop listing. It’s currently scheduled for June 12.
We have the following overview and trailer for Half-Dead:
Half dead is a multiplayer sci-fi game about a violent TV show. The players’ goal is to survive in a network of rooms full of traps.
– Claustrophobic feeling in the small rooms
– Feeling of uncertainty and excitement about what is there behind the door
– Shoes that you can throw
– Local co-op (Vertical and Horizontal split-screen)
– 6 game modes
– Futuristic network of rooms
– A bunch of deadly traps in each room
Half-Dead is currently available on the eShop to pre-load, where it costs $4.49. Pricing is normally set at $4.99.
If you’re interested in trying out the game, a demo is up on the eShop now. We have some footage of the download below.
Source: Switch eShop