Mystic Gate update out now (version 1.1.0), patch notes
Posted on June 4, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new update for Mystic Gate, version 1.1.0, has now started distribution.
There’s quite a bit new here with difficulty levels and new achievements. The team also implemented a number of improvements and fixes.
The full patch notes for the Mystic Gate version 1.1.0 update are as follows:
Addition of difficulty levels
The following difficulty levels have been added:
A difficulty level for players accustomed to action. It can be selected from the beginning.
- Enemies are strengthened
- The number of enemies appearing is increased
- Shop prices are increased
- The amount of gems obtained when defeating bosses is increased(2) DESPAIR
The highest difficulty level for players who are not afraid of death. It can be selected by clearing NORMAL or HARD.
- Enemies are further strengthened
- The number of enemies appearing is further increased
- Shop prices are further increased
- The amount of gems obtained when defeating bosses is further increasedAddition of new achievements to the adventurer’s association
- Two new achievements have been addedImprovements
The following improvements have been made:
- Improved the visibility of some enemy bullets
- Improved the visibility of “Ghost”
- Improved the issue where “Werewolf” would get stuck in corners of roomsBug fixes
The following bug fixes have been made:
- Fixed a bug where enemy bullets remaining on the screen after defeating “Goddess Of Trials – Form 1” would not disappear
- Fixed a bug where “Black Hole Gun” could not be fired immediately after switching weapons
- Fixed a bug where if the skill “Mark of Fire” and other status-altering skills were learned together, “Mark of Fire” would be applied preferentially
- Fixed a rare bug where “Ballistic Missile” could sometimes not be fired
- Fixed a bug where the game would freeze on the results screen
- Fixed a bug where active skills would sometimes not activate immediately
- Fixed a bug where using the dash during combat with the “Trader” while having learned the “Assault” skill would cause the trader health to recover
The Mystic Gate version 1.1.0 update can be downloaded on Switch now.
Source: Switch news