Neon City Riders launches March 12
Posted on March 5, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Publisher Bromio and developer Mecha Studios Neon have dated the action-adventure game City Riders. It’ll launch digitally via the eShop on March 12, the two companies announced today.
We have the following overview and trailer for Neon City Riders:
Looking for a a 2D action-adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you do, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Take on the role of Rick, a masked vigilante who needs to explore the decaying futuristic Neon City in search of items, superpowers and companions to free the turfs from the four super-powered gangs claws!
– Make your way into the depths of each turf while attacking, dashing and parrying waves of vicious gang members
– Explore at your own phase the open-ended map of the Neon City’s turfs in the order that suits you
– Unlock super-powers to enhance your strength and reach new areas
– Use all your abilities to complete puzzles and open new routes in your map
– Immerse in the multi-ending story through the cinema displays and the dialogs of the more than 100 Neon City inhabitants
– Recruit useful partners to obtain improvements in your adventure
– Fight against challenging bosses and show them who is the hero!
– Help the city inhabitants to complete the side-quests and obtain special items
– Enjoy the original soundtrack inspired in the 80’s and 90’s video game consoles
Neon City Riders will cost $19.99 on the Switch eShop. If you pre-order now, you can get it for $17.99
Source: Switch eShop