NeuroVoider on track for Switch release next week
Posted on September 1, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Assuming there isn’t a last-minute delay, NeuroVoider will be coming to Switch next week. Nintendo’s North American website has it listed for September 7, as does the European Switch eShop.
Here’s an overview of the game:
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath.
* may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
NeuroVoider will cost $13.99 / £12.99