New Story of Seasons title in development, new Doraemon Story of Seasons details shared
Posted on April 10, 2019 by Devin(@Sonicb00m111) in News, Switch
As part of this week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu in Japan, several new details on Doraemon Story of Seasons have been shared — as well as confirmation that a new, separate Story of Seasons title is also in development.
While details or light on the new Story of Seasons title, it has been confirmed that it is unique from Doraemon Story of Seasons. Fully translated notes of the interview article from Gematsu can be viewed below.
- Doraemon Story of Seasons is a project that was launched by Bandai Namco’s Koji Nakajima, who was a fan of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature.
- Unlike past Story of Seasons titles, Doraemon Story of Seasons has a proper main story (as opposed to just working on the farm).
- The theme is family, and the main story focuses on love for one’s family.
- Working on the ranch is the player’s main task, and at first the farm work will be quite hard.
- Doraemon’s secret gadgets will help resolve the things that “inconvenience you” in Story of Seasons.
- The “At Gungun,” which causes crops to grow immediately, is an expendable item, so it cannot be used carelessly.
- Other than Doraemon Story of Seasons, work is underway on a new Story of Seasons game, according to Marvelous’ Hikaru Nakano.