Next Space Rebels coming to Switch
Posted on June 13, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Humble Games and Studio Floris Kaayk have announced Next Space Rebels, a game in which players “develop from a naive rocket hobbyist into an experienced space activist by designing, building, and launching rockets of increasing complexity.” A release is planned for 2021.
Here’s an overview of the game, along with a trailer:
Order some parts online, get your camera, and grow your StarTube channel through rocket tinkering and often wacky challenges! With great fame comes great responsibility, and a sudden wrench in your path to greatness will take you on a journey towards space.
The mysterious Next Space Rebels know that those who control the satellites now control the future of the internet. Will you join them in their race to internet freedom?
Next Space Rebels enables the joy of creation, lessons of failure, and progress of experimentation, generally reserved for complex sim games, through its accessible “notepad-style” creation tools and intertwined narrative.
– Powerful yet easy-to-use rocket creation tools that will let any budding rocketeer express their full creative potential.
– Earn and gather new parts by completing challenges to grow from a hobbyist rocket builder to an advanced satellite-launching rocket scientist.
– Grow your online StarTube channel! Share your recorded creations in-game to grow your channel, then export them to share in real life.
– Fully live-action cutscenes! Meet an extensive cast of extravagant internet characters on your journey towards becoming a Next Space Rebel.
– Freeplay mode to create the Frankensteinian rocket of your dreams!