Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway debut trailer
The first trailer for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway is now in. It shows off some of the game’s playable characters, tracks, customization elements, and more.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway was announced for Switch in July. First screenshots leaked last month.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Rebuilt and re-imagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon Kart Racers returns – bigger and better than ever! Featuring a fully voice acted cast of over 40 iconic characters, drift, slide and boost your way to the finish line on tracks inspired by legendary Nickelodeon shows like SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender and more!
– Voice acted: Includes a cast of over 40 characters
– New terrain: Transform your kart or new bike into watercrafts to navigate new terrain
– New levels of customization: Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, or dive into millions of other possible combinations
– 90 crew members: Choose from 90 crew members to match your playstyle with unique special abilities
– 36 different tracks: Speed down intense slime-filled alternate paths, both new and old
– Multi-player: Intense split-screen local and online multi-player
Watch the Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway debut trailer below.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway launches for Switch on October 7, 2022.